The best way to achieve your goal is by setting an intention.
Our intentions say a lot about us. Sometimes we set them consciously, and sometimes not. But how do we do it? How should we phrase it so it can work for us?
Try to focus on the content of the intention. Avoid using negative connotations. What does that mean?
For example, instead of saying, "I will never get a parking ticket," try saying, " There will always be an empty parking space for me." You can apply this to any intention you want to create.
Try to set intentions in longhand, using a pen and paper. There is a power in the physical activity of writing it down. You can apply this whether you are setting an intention or during meditation. Be concise, write it down, follow your intuition, use only positive connotation and surrender it to the Universe.
The Best Apps to Set Intentions on the Go
Various apps contain excellent mindfulness techniques that you can practice. For example, if you don't know how to meditate, download an app from the list below and follow the instructions.
The app helps users to de-stress and meditate through guided breathing and mindfulness exercises. The app has been downloaded by over 3 million users in just a year and is gaining more popularity every day. It is thought that the success of the calm app is because it can be used anywhere, anytime, which makes it easy for people to use when they need it most.
Headspace is a meditation app that helps users achieve the benefits of meditation. It offers guided meditations, audio tracks, and more features to help users reach their goals. Headspace helps you get more out of your day by providing guided meditations for any occasion - morning, afternoon, evening, or night. Headspace also includes content for specific needs like anxiety relief or sleep.
3. The Mindfulness App
The app is for everyone, beginners and experts. There are guided meditations and courses in over ten different languages, silent meditations, various reminders, blog content, the ability to track the number of minutes meditated, affirmations, and many other great things.
It is an excellent app that will help you track the progress of your intentions and goals. Also, it is a perfect tool for building new habits. You can make your tracker, progress reports, reminders, and charts.
It is an app that will allow you to achieve more of your goals, boost productivity and build sustainable habits. It has a lot of features for self-development.
The Benefits of Setting Intentions in Your Space & During Your Meditation Time
· You will become aware of everything that means the most to you
· It will be easier for you to let go of everything that does not serve you
· You will strengthen the feeling of gratitude
· You will get release your fears more easily
· You will become conscious of the words the align with you
· You will discover the habits you want to build and nurture
· It will become natural for you to embrace the change
· You will improve your focus and sort your thoughts clearly
· You will be able to act with courage
How Long Should You Meditate for?
If you are a beginner, you should meditate for at least ten to fifteen minutes every day. The most important thing is to be persistent and consistent.
The more you practice meditation, the more you can use it.
The greatest benefit is adding meditation to your routine, which means you are meditating daily. Don't forget to set reminders. You can also set a timer for 10 or 15 minutes (depending on how long you plan to meditate).
How to Prepare Space for Meditation
1. One of the best ways to prepare space for meditation is to have the right environment. In other words, you need to set up your workspace so that there is no clutter or distractions, as it will take you away from the task at hand into your world.
2, Let the lighting be in line with your mood. Different people have different opinions on what kind of room lighting works best when it comes to meditation. Some people are looking for a relaxing environment with soft light. Others are seeking enlightenment with bright white light. Some people want to personalize their use of lighting through colors.
3. Make sure no one can disturb you (lock the door if necessary). Put your phone on Do Not Disturb mode, so you are not distracted by notifications, texts, and calls.
4. Light candles and scent sticks. Candle meditation is a great way to relax your mind, body, and spirit. Some people use incense. Others light sage or burn scented sticks of wood in a censer.
5. Prepare all the necessary tools (journal, pen, headphones - if you do not meditate in silence)
6. Surround yourself with plants. The plants that we choose for our meditation room can help with the environment and our mental well-being. The plants in our room should be selected carefully and researched to ensure that they are suitable for meditation.
To work with me privately please book a session at www.2ofheartshavertown.com