Meditation is a form of mental training that focuses on calming the mind and achieving a state of mental clarity, practiced for thousands of years worldwide. It is one of the best-known forms of wellness and health improvement today.
When you feel that you do not have enough time to meditate every day, include (mini) meditation in your daily routine. A mini meditation can be a short time of meditating for 1 minute, 5 minutes, or up to 10 minutes.
Everyday obligations, social life, financial difficulties, and other various challenges divert the focus from ourselves. We notice our dissatisfaction in those areas of life more often.
The question is, is it possible to live a stress-free life? Maybe it is but, it is challenging to achieve that state of mind.
On the other hand, it is possible to learn how to cope with stress when life gets too busy, and meditation is an excellent tool that can help you out.
5 Ways a Mini Meditation Retreat Can Help You in Daily Life
If you feel overwhelmed most of the time, nervous, and easily agitated, it means it is time to switch your focus back to yourself and treat yourself to a meditation retreat.
Maybe withdrawing to your oasis of peace for a few days sounds impossible. In that case, dedicate at least an hour a day to have a meditation retreat. As important as your obligations are, it is also crucial not to lose yourself to satisfy other's needs.
A mini-meditation retreat is something you can practice in different ways. It can be a three-day, five-day, or ten-day sprint of meditating. It can also be at least a one-hour exercise that you would practice daily.
There are various benefits of mini-meditation retreat:
· It can help you to cope with stress and reduce anxiety.
· It will teach you how to control your thoughts and switch the focus to the required direction.
· If you meditate daily, you will learn to identify and understand your emotions.
· It will allow you to clear your mind, strengthen your focus and make it easier to set your goals.
· Increases the production of serotonin which affects mood and behavior. At the same time, it reduces any pain caused by tension, such as headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle, and joint problems.
How to Have a Mindful Morning Routine in 5 Steps
The best pre-process of a mindful morning routine would be preparing everything the night before. That means you can make a to-do list, choose what kind of clothes you will wear, and journal about what you will be manifesting the next day.
If unsure how to create your perfect mindful morning routine and how to have a meditation retreat, try following these steps:
· Go to bed on time and get enough sleep. Sleep is crucial when it comes to our health and mood. Do not delay the alarm, and get out of bed as soon as you hear it. Don't put it off.
· Start the morning in silence without your mobile phone (checking messages/social networks/business commitments). Do your morning hygiene and try to be present at the moment.
· Stretch or do some physical activity that will help you wake up and stimulate oxygen production in the body.
· Find a corner in your home/garden that will be your oasis of peace, light candles, and incense sticks. Try to meditate for at least one hour with the presence of relaxing music or in silence. Focus on your breath. You can combine various breathing techniques that will help you relax.
· Use your journal to write a minimum of three things you are grateful for and what mini-meditation retreat benefits you feel is coming up for you.
To work with me privately please schedule at www.2ofheartshavertown.com